Friday, July 1, 2021 to Sunday, July 31, 2021, 23:59.
- Applicants must be able to participate in rehearsals (online is acceptable).
- Applicants may be of any nationality, but must be able to communicate in Japanese or English.
- The work may have already been presented at a public concert.
- Arrangements of your own compositions that have already been presented in the past are also acceptable.
- One person may submit more than one work.
How to Apply
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line "ZOOMUSIC Proposal (Name)" and with the following information:
A: In the body of the E-mail(1) Name
(2) Date of birth
(3) Biography (in Japanese or English)
(4) Title of work
(5) Year of composition
(6) Description of work (in Japanese or English)
(8) Duration (minutes and seconds)
(9) Address, contact telephone number, E-mail address
B: As an attached file:
Score or instruction of the proposed work.-
- Please indicate the name of the work, but do not include the name of the composer in the score.
- If the score is written using a software, please submit it as a pdf file. If handwritten, scan it as a pdf, jpeg, or png file.
- Everything should be in a single file.
- The proposal does not have to be in the traditional format of written score. If it works better to convey the plan of the performance, you may submit video or images. In this case, upload the video to youtube for limited public access and include its URL in the body of the e-mail. The name of the composer must not be included in the title or description of the youtube video (if the composer is identified in the video, this is okay).
Date: Monday, December 19, 2022, 7:00 p.m. (Japan time)
Venue: Suginami Public Hall (1-23-15 Kami-ogi, Suginami-ku, Tokyo)
＊The concert will be performed online and offline at the same time.Credits
Curator: You Nakai
Performer: Tokyo Gen-On Project
Sumihisa Arima (electronics)
Masanori Oishi (saxophone)
Yoshiko Kanda (percussion)
Aki Kuroda (piano)
Shinya Hashimoto (tuba)
Organizer: Tokyo Gen-On Project, Supported by Japan Arts Fund
Applications and Inquiries
Please send an e-mail to the address below, indicating your name and contact information:
Tokyo Genon Project Office (in Naya Collective) email@example.com